Nomination Signatures can be circulated starting 4/15/2022 – 06/1/2022.
Important notes for Circulators:
• A circulator must be eligible to vote in the State of Wisconsin and be 18 years old or older.
• The circulators must completely fill out his or her complete address, along with the municipality of residence. Mailing address is not sufficient.
• The circulator must sign and date the nomination paper before returning it to the campaign.
• The circulator must not certify the form until he or she is done circulating the form. This means that the date of certification must be on or after the date of the last nomination signature received.
Important notes for Signers:
• All signers must be eligible to vote in the state of Wisconsin and be 18 years of age or older.
• The signer’s address of residence must always be listed. Mailing address is not sufficient.
• Signers MUST fill out the FULL name of the municipality where they reside (i.e., write “Milwaukee” not “Milw”).
• Signers must check the box that identifies the town/city/village of residence.
Everyone at Team RonJon thanks you for assisting Senator Ron Johnson’s re-election campaign by signing and circulating nomination forms.
The original copies of the completed forms can be returned to:
Ron Johnson for Senate
P.O. Box 603
Elm Grove, Wisconsin 53122.
PLEASE MAIL ALL FORMS BY FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2022.
Please refer to the instructions and reminders above prior to circulation. For any questions or concerns, please contact Nathan@RonJohnsonForSenate.com
Don’t have access to a printer? Fill out this form and we’ll mail you a form to complete.