Ron Johnson launched his statewide Doctors for RonJon Coalition today. The coalition is made up of more than 950 healthcare professionals statewide who are standing with Ron against the disastrous Obamacare law in favor of more patient centered solutions to healthcare.
“The sad reality of Obamacare is that Wisconsin’s working families and small businesses are now facing higher costs and fewer choices because of this unworkable law,” Ron Johnson said. “We need to repair the damage of Obamacare and replace it with patient-centered, market-based reforms that would actually restrain the cost and improve the quality of healthcare. I’m proud to have this support as we fight to put patients and their doctors back in charge of health care decisions — not Washington bureaucrats.”
The coalition of more than 950 includes doctors from across the state, including family physicians and specialists like Dr. German Larrain, a cardiologist of Wausau; Dr. Cody Nikolai, an orthopedic surgeon of Stevens Point; Sri Vasudevan, a retired physician of Belgium; Tom Joles, a family medicine physician of Eau Claire; and Jeffery Larsen, an internal medicine doctor of River Falls.
- Ron Johnson understands the damage Obamacare has done to families and businesses, which is why he authored the leading proposal to repair that damage, as well as a bill that would have allowed Americans to keep their health care plans, just as President Obama originally promised.
- Senator Feingold bragged about being the deciding vote, and in 2010 said Obamacare is “going to look pretty damn good in two years.”
- Just last year, Senator Feingold said Obamacare is “here to stay,” and that it was “by no means as bad as some people pretended it was.”
- Senator Feingold wrote that if you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it. This was Politifact’s Lie of the Year.
- Senator Feingold has also said he was “deeply disappointed” the bill didn’t go farther.