Best-in-the-nation ground game ramps up with Election Day less than 100 days away
Today, Wisconsin Republicans made their one-millionth volunteer voter contact since early 2015. Ron personally hit the mark while knocking on doors in Green Bay. Wisconsin Republicans have made more volunteer voter contacts than any other state in the nation.
“I am proud of the work our team and the Republican Party of Wisconsin have done, and one million volunteer voters contacts prove just how strong our ground game is in 2016. We have built a true grassroots army that is mobilizing the voters who will propel us to victory in November,” said Ron Johnson. “Knocking on doors today, I once again saw the passion of Wisconsinites who are ready for real solutions to strengthen our economic and national security. Our world-class ground game will capture this energy and build on this key milestone as we ramp up towards Election Day.”
- Wisconsin Republicans have made more volunteer voter contacts than any other state in the nation – more than one million to date.
- The Ron Johnson campaign recently launched the “Badger Brigade” – a group of more than 100,000 grassroots endorsements from Wisconsin supporters who have committed to Ron’s campaign.
- Ron has grassroots leadership in all of Wisconsin’s 72 counties, and has more than 300 town captains, who recruit and direct volunteers across the state and help spread Ron’s message in their communities and online.
- Wisconsin Republicans have built a nationally recognized ground game, which has proven results rare for a battleground state: three victories for governor, flipping swing congressional districts solidly red, and building deep Republican majorities in the state legislature.
- As Chuck Todd’s Meet the Press blog noted, “On the GOP side, there is perhaps no more successful state Republican party than there is in Wisconsin.”