As a manufacturer from Oshkosh who built his career in the private sector, Ron knows what it takes to create good-paying jobs and grow the economy for all Wisconsinites. In his first TV ad of the campaign that debuted this week, Ron says: “Career politicians manufacture hogwash – I manufacture plastic.”
- Ron is working to enact pro-growth tax reform and stop federal government overreach that would hurt job creation and reduce wages.
- Ron is standing with farmers and manufacturers by fighting burdensome EPA regulations like the “Waters of the U.S.” rule to let the federal government regulate small ditches on private land.
- Ron has become a leader in holding government accountable and cutting wasteful spending to save taxpayer dollars, especially with his latest proposal, the BADGER Washington Act.
Ron’s opponent, Senator Feingold, would make it harder for Wisconsinites to find a job.
- As a career politician, Senator Feingold has been in favor of growing the government, not the economy, earning a “Deficit of Trust” with the people of Wisconsin.
- Senator Feingold voted in favor of higher taxes more than 270 times during his 18 years in the Senate, and continues to call for higher taxes on hardworking Wisconsinites.
- In 2009, the National Federation of Independent Business gave Senator Feingold the lowest rating of anyone in the Senate.
Time and time again, Senator Feingold has shown he is a career politician who will only make it harder for Wisconsinites looking for greater economic opportunity. Ron has proven he has the right experience as a manufacturer and accountant, and knows what it takes to create jobs, economic opportunity, and hold Washington accountable.